ROC, FEMA, and RBI
- Financial Statement Audit
- Forensic Audit & Fraud Investigation
- Governance, Risk & Compliances
- Accounting Advisory
Due to the extensiveness of Center and state laws in many industry fields, corporations and individuals continually struggle to comply with regulations within the allotted period. Globalization has significantly raised the significance of FEMA/RBI compliance. It includes the certification of accounting professionals for the various FEMA and RBI-regulated operations; making specified filings to the Reserve Bank of India for these exchanges; and advising services about FEMA and RBI matters.
How we can assist you:
- Submitting requests to the Reserve Bank of India for the acquisition or sale of shares, debentures, and securities both directly to and from Indian residents as well as those living abroad.
- Rules governing Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and obtaining regulatory clearances.
- Chartered Accountants are included in the procedure’s compliance. authorization for the return of Indian income and assets.
- Exchange of shares between residents and non-residents of India.
- Joint Venture (JV)/ Partnership formation by NRIs or people of Indian descent.
- Issuing statutory certificates in accordance with FEMA and RBI regulations.
- Additional Advice on FEMA, RBI, etc.
At I.P. Pasricha & Co., we have a committed group of company secretaries, attorneys, and chartered accountants that have a wealth of knowledge in a variety of corporate laws and business/legal documentation. Our team is very business-oriented, has expertise in a variety of industries, and has the knowledge to offer comprehensive solutions for all company registration issues.