- Financial Statement Audit
- Forensic Audit & Fraud Investigation
- Governance, Risk & Compliances
- Accounting Advisory
IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) Conversion refers to the process of converting a company’s financial statements from its existing accounting standards to IFRS. IFRS is a set of global accounting standards that are used in many countries around the world, and it is becoming increasingly popular as more countries adopt it as their national accounting standards.
The process of converting to IFRS normally include a thorough examination of the business’s current accounting policies and procedures as well as an evaluation of the discrepancies between the current accounting standards and IFRS. To be in accordance with IFRS, the organisation may need to make adjustments to its accounting rules, procedures, and systems.
IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) is important for businesses for several reasons:
- Globalization: IFRS is used in many countries around the world, and it is becoming increasingly important for businesses that operate internationally to use a common set of accounting standards. By using IFRS, businesses can improve comparability and consistency in their financial reporting, which can facilitate cross-border investments and transactions.
- Investor confidence: IFRS provides a framework for transparent and accurate financial reporting, which can help build investor confidence in a business’s financial statements. This can improve a business’s ability to attract capital, reduce the cost of capital, and increase its overall valuation.
- Compliance: In some countries, the use of IFRS is mandatory for certain types of businesses or industries. By using IFRS, businesses can ensure compliance with local regulations and avoid potential legal or financial penalties.
- Efficiency: IFRS provides a principles-based approach to accounting, which can reduce the complexity and costs associated with compliance with multiple sets of accounting standards. This can improve the efficiency of a business’s accounting processes and reduce the risk of errors or misstatements in financial reporting.
I.P. Pasricha & Co provides a valuable assistance to clients in providing comparability & consistency in financial reporting. We have a separate team to work on International financial reporting standard. Our team makes sure to avoid legal & financial penalties of our clients.