- Financial Statement Audit
- Forensic Audit & Fraud Investigation
- Governance, Risk & Compliances
- Accounting Advisory
We provide a systematic framework to assist our clients in transitioning their current primary accounting standard to IFRS.
We can assist you in understanding how the standard updates affect your income statements and in making the difficult accounting policy changes that are necessary. But we also consider the adoption of new standards to be more than just an accountancy activity. Every corporation must take the required action to comprehend the new requirements, train its employees, and prepare for a seamless transition.
We think the rewards of managing the shift in accounting principles well can overcome the challenges, particularly to:
- Increase one’s ability to compete in a world market.
- Facilitating the worldwide sourcing of capital.
- Benefit from policy alternatives and choices when they are adopted for the first time.
- To streamline and optimize the accounting, create and implement major improved performance in the financial function.
- Reduce the time and money spent on financial reporting.
- Encourage and make comparison simple.