Fraud Prevention and setting up Fraud Control Unit
- Financial Statement Audit
- Forensic Audit & Fraud Investigation
- Governance, Risk & Compliances
- Accounting Advisory
Fraud prevention is a key component in preserving an organization’s financial stability and reputation. A dedicated staff called a “fraud control unit” is in charge of monitoring fraud prevention measures, looking into potential events, and putting controls in place to stop such incidents from happening again.
- We provide a thorough programme for preventing and controlling fraud since we recognise how important it is to safeguard your company from illegal activity.
- With careful risk analysis, we can assist firms in identifying possible fraud concerns. In order to do this, it is necessary to identify the main fraud risks, assess the likelihood and effect of those risks, and suggest measures to reduce those risks.
- We can create a thorough fraud prevention plan that includes rules, processes, and controls to stop and catch fraud based on the findings of the risk assessment.
- We can assist businesses in choosing and implementing fraud detection systems that may be used to spot suspicious behavior and stop fraud before it starts.
- We can assist businesses in creating a fraud control unit by defining the duties and responsibilities of the team members, creating investigation procedures, and putting in place safeguards to stop similar instances from happening again.
We can assist businesses in lowering their fraud risk and safeguarding their financial stability, goodwill, and clientele by providing these services. You may shield your company from financial losses and reputational damage by putting in place efficient fraud prevention and control systems.